JOB LOCATION: Freetown
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: 3 months
Power Leone is looking for an intern to work within its customer operations unit and provide assistance to our customers by : gathering customers requests on different channels (incoming calls, chat groups, …), respond to customers inquiries, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide first level support. Successful candidate will be a member of the primary contact team for customers using our products and services and will be greatly contribute to our customer satisfaction.
Power Leone is a fast-growing company backed by investors from the United States and offers a mission driven, usually fun, and always rigorous work environment with significant opportunities for training and development as well as professional growth.
If you are a qualified applicant, who like to work with a great and fun group of people, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Energicity Customer Support Intern as the subject.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitoring the hotline and answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Provide service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- When necessary, route calls to appropriate resources
- Document, consolidate and log all customer issues and requests in our ticketing system
- Provide the first level of support to resolve customer complaint (level 0)
- Qualify issues/requests and escalate level 1 and 2 to supervisors
- Track issues/request resolutions with other departments and update status in the ticketing system
- Process service request forms and support service delivery to customer
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer issues/requests
- Follow up customer calls anytime there is an update in the resolution of their request/issues
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent, College degree is a plus.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: Microsoft office (word, Excel) is required
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Outstanding data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
If you are a qualified applicant, who like to work with a great and fun group of people, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Female Candidate are strongly encouraged to apply
Closing Date: 3rd August 2020
About Power Leone
Power Leone is the Sierra Leone subsidiary of Energicity Corp, the leading West African off grid minigrid company with 1.7 MW in operations or under contract.
Power Leone’s parent company, Energicity currently has operations in Sierra Leone- where it won a highly competitive government tender to provide energy services to up to 100,0000 people, and Ghana where it has been in operations since 2015. Energicity’s and so Power Leone’s value proposition to our rural customer, living in a community not connected to the grid – is to provide affordable, reliable electricity that is powerful enough to power any household or commercial need.
Energicity Corp is a US corporation founded by two business and solar engineering leaders from the United States, Joe Philip and Nicole Poindexter.
Excellence – Everything we do must be of the highest quality from building and maintaining solar systems, to our software systems, to our documentation. We double and triple check our own work and each other’s work. We take responsibility for making things great; we also take responsibility and fix things immediately with anyone who is impacted if anything is less than great.
Learning – we strive to always be learning as an organization and as individuals. We are solution oriented in all things. If there is a problem, we are always looking at ways to fix it. If there’s not a problem, we’re always looking for ways to innovate to be the best we can be. We set up experiments and tests to try to do things better, we learn when things work, we learn when things don’t. We aren’t afraid to fail, we ARE afraid not to learn.
Teamwork – we value our team and we value each other. We have each other’s back. We communicate when something is working well and on track, we over communicate when something is not working well or on track. We trust each other and trust that we are all working for the good of the company – and if something isn’t working the way we think it should, the course of action is to communicate, to be solution oriented, and to have each other’s back.
Honor – just as we honor each other, we honor the communities in which we work. We respect our clients; we respect our stake holders. We recognize that we are working across multiple cultures and that we try to understand each other’s perspective – knowing that it is our differences that make us the best. We may not always agree with each other, our customers, our stake holders, but at the core of every interaction must be respect. There is no excuse for ever violating this.