Power Leone is looking for a professional to work within its customer operations unit and provide assistance to our customers by gathering customers’ requests on different channels (incoming calls, chat groups, …), respond to customers’ inquiries, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide first level support. The successful candidate will be a member of the primary contact team for customers using our products and services and will greatly contribute to our customer satisfaction.
Power Leone is a fast-growing company backed by investors from the United States and offers a mission-driven, usually fun, and always rigorous work environment with significant opportunities for training and development as well as professional growth.
If you are a qualified applicant, who likes to work with a great and fun group of people, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with Power Leone Customer Support Officer as the subject.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer customer questions
- Monitoring the hotline and answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s questions
- Provide accurate service information to customers and when necessary research required information using available internal resources
- Resolve and escalate issues
- Consolidate, and log all customer issues and requests in our ticketing system
- Provide the first level of support to resolve customer complaints (level 0)
- Qualify issues/requests and when necessary escalate more complex issues (level 1 and 2) to supervisors or other indicated team
- Track issues/request resolutions with other departments and update status in the ticketing system
- Update customers on the resolution
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer issues/requests
- Ensure timely and Quality data entry to support operations and decision making
- Tracking customer registration and creating customer accounts in our operation management platform
- Document all our community engagement minutes with the follow-up actions plan and decisions made to feed our continuous improvement process.
- Review and conduct daily data entry to enable accurate customer billing and credit correction
- Provide remote support to the field operations team
- Process customer service request forms (subscription to electricity service, appliance leasing, etc …) and support fulfillment and delivery to the customer
- Support community managers on the field with customer data check and analysis for better responsiveness
- Monitor some of our onsite systems status and report when issues for immediate resolution
- High School or General Education Diploma with experience, College degree is a plus.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: Microsoft office (word, Excel) is required
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles, experience on similar position is a plus
- Outstanding data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills with people of different backgrounds
If you are a qualified applicant, who like to work with a great and fun group of people, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Female Candidate are strongly encouraged to apply
Closing Date: 26th October 2021