Energicity – Corporate Administrator, office of the CEO
Energicity Corp is a leader in providing affordable, reliable, sustainable energy to off the grid communities in Africa. Our fast-growing company is serving a 1 Trillion USD potential market with an innovative, clean energy solution we are saving he planet. We are also transforming people’s lives with sustainable electricity, improving some of the world’s most vulnerable people’s health, educational and economic futures.
This role is a fantastic role for people who want to dive in, who are highly organized, pay great attention to detail, can work independently, deliver excellent quality work and who want to grow. It is for people who are excited about the impact of providing electricity to people and by learning how to build a great business with a great culture spanning the whole of (West) Africa! This person in this role will report directly to the Chief of Staff and will be primarily responsible for driving change in the office of the CEO
Qualified candidates – especially those who like to work with a great and fun group of team –please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Corporate Administrator as the subject.
- Direct report of the Corporate Development Lead & Chief of Staff to the CEO of Energicity Corp. Assisting in every aspect of supporting and driving the implementation of decisions in a hugely impactful fast-growing company
- Following up with various teams and management team members to ensure alignment with goals and timelines
- Support strategic decision through research and facilitating communication between various teams
- Assisting in the management and execution of strategic initiatives and key projects under the office of the CEO
- Provide project management support – tracking, follow up and coordination of key corporate goals for the company. Additional initiatives could include supporting on complex RFP responses, or project managing contributions from various groups for quarterly presentations to the board
- Communications – taking charge of social media, website updates, coordinating blog posts, newsletters and other stakeholder communications including corporate presentations (both coordinating board deck, and company presentations). Will also include Board communications and scheduling.
- Performance measurement: maintenance of dashboards for Key Performance Indicators. Work with management to leverage KPIs to determine opportunities for celebration and improvement.
- Entrepreneurial drive, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Takes initiative: Being proactive in planning, anticipating potential issues and independently undertaking steps to improve performance.
- Leadership skills and organizational Savvy: Understands how an organization is structured and shows effective navigation strategies when seeking information. Interacts comfortably with individuals of varied backgrounds, organizations, etc.
- Strong communicator – written, spoken, and visual media (PowerPoint) in both English and French
Professional and Academic Background
- Excellent performance in Bachelor’s Degree program
- Strong experience in an admin role with demonstrated results of delivering on time. Course work or practical work experience in project management.
The core values of our company are:
Excellence – Everything we do must be of the highest quality from building and maintaining solar systems, to our software systems, to our documentation. We double and triple check our own work and each other’s work. We take responsibility for making things great; we also take responsibility and fix things immediately with anyone who is impacted if anything is less than great.
Learning – we strive to always be learning as an organization and as individuals. We are solution oriented in all things. If there’s a problem, we’re always looking at ways to fix it. If there’s not a problem, we’re always looking for ways to innovate to be the best we can be. We set up experiments and tests to try to do things better, we learn when things work, we learn when things don’t. We aren’t afraid to fail, we ARE afraid not to learn.
Teamwork – we value our team and we value each other. We have each other’s back. We communicate when something is working well and on track, we over communicate when something is not working well or on track. We trust each other and trust that we are all working for the good of the company – and if something isn’t working the way we think it should, the course of action is to communicate, to be solution oriented, and to have each other’s back.
Honor – just as we honor each other, we honor the communities in which we work. We respect our clients, we respect our stake holders. We recognize that we are working across multiple cultures and that we try to understand each other’s perspective – knowing that it is our differences that make us the best. We may not always agree with each other, our customers, our stake holders, but at the core of every interaction must be respect.
To apply, submit your CV and Cover Letter by email to: email@example.com before June 15 2022.